I’ve added a storefront at TeePublic to get many of my designs out there. Why would I do that when Zazzle is such a great place?
Well, there are several reasons, some that are of benefit to you, others to me. But there are also some drawbacks. So let’s look at the pros and cons.
- First of all, they are able to print the designs bigger than Zazzle does. They can print 15×17 where Zazzle is only 12×14. That’s a lot more real estate and lets the design fill more of the shirt or product.
- Their pricing is also easier (all the same price for a given product category) and less expensive in many cases.
- For me, they provide another market that I wouldn’t see otherwise.
- They also provide another group of potential affiliates who can help me sell my designs.
- They have a smaller selection of products to put the design on – tees, hoodies, phone and tablet covers, mugs, notebooks and flags. Zazzle has so many more types of products that they support so I’ll have nt designs there for those who want things like ties, aprons, Christmas ornaments…
- They only print on the front of the apparel, so no printing on the back (which I want to do for some designs in the future).
- The don’t allow customization. Zazzle allows you to add text and graphics to our design.
Other Sites I Sell On
I have my designs available at multiple sites online to give you (and me) more choice.
- If you want to learn more about my choice of Zazzle, check out Why Zazzle?
- Many of my designs are now available at RedBubble.
- TeeSpring has many of my designs but I don’t plan to add new designs there unless I start seeing some sales happen.